Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chappy Stick plzzzzz

Sooo, I took a nap and I re-read my post.  Not a very good one.  It sounded kind of crazy and disheveled.   I suppose that's why I needed a nap instead of doing my homework.  So I thought I'd write something short and kinda funny.  At least Brittni thought it was (My gauge of funniness):

A week before I went down to Texas, I bought Aveda chapstick.  I thought it would be the most fantastic chapstick ever and I'd beautiful succulent lips.  Umm wrong.  Might has well rub a candle that smelled bad all over them .  They made them look chapped, was thicker than Burt's Bees, and smelled like a homeless hippy.  All the same, I had to use the whole thing because I spent like 8 dollars on it.  Wellll I lost it.


Not the end of the story.

So I've been using Sammy's Vaseline on my lips.  Now they smell like a baby and I feel like I'm 4 again smothering it all over my face.  Nowww comes in television.

I've been seeing these commercials for Neosporin chapstick that heals and soothes chapped lips. Um sounds like heaven.  While I was buying Sammy's diapers online at diapers.com, I decided to check out the sister site, soap.com because they have free two day shipping.  I've been secretly wanting the Neosporin chapstick and looking all over for it.  Actually I didn't look at all. Soap.com was the first attempt and I found it!  I ordered it and couldn't wait.  This didn't stop Jack Frost from bringing in the snow, and my lips were hurting sooo bad, I wanted to buy new chapstick.  But I wasn't going to do it.  I was going to stick it out.  I had to wait through the long weekend because they don't deliver that way. ughhhh talk about dry bloody lips.

Anyway.  I got my chappy stick today and I'm sooo happy.  And hopefully in a few days my lips look beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment